Illiana Beer Rackers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!!

3 posters

Go down

Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!! Empty Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!!

Post  CGreen Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 am

I recieved an email today from the AHA. Here is the short version:

I see that you submitted the Illiana Beer Rackers Union club information on January 5th, and I consider your club registered with the AHA, even though it is not yet listed on the web site.

Good luck to you and your club in the Club-Only Competition!

So there you have it folks! Were moving on up!
CGreen
CGreen

Back to top Go down

Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!! Empty Club contact info?

Post  JCoe Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 pm

I think it's great that we're now official! Very cool.
I have a question though. What is this club's official contact information? Is there a name and phone number we should use if we're promoting the club? Is the first Monday always the meeting night? None of that info is here. I was going to submit the club's info to Bob over at Indianabeer.com, but realized I don't really have much solid info.
JCoe
JCoe

Back to top Go down

Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!! Empty Contact info

Post  Kennywood Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

Jeff- Good point, This needs discussed at the February meeting. We also need to draft (no pun intended) an outline for meetings.

Kennywood

Back to top Go down

Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!! Empty Re: Illiana Beer Rackers Union is now an official AHA Registered Club!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down