Illiana Beer Rackers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone

4 posters

Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone

Post  Kennywood Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Welcome Krausened Crown Gang,

Thank you Ben and I hope we see you at the next meeting. I believe there were 28 members at the first meeting, outstanding! A diverse crowd with a common interest, Zymurgy!

Thanks out to Chris Green for taking the bull by the horns. Chris is an avid brewer and huge enthusiest of the hobby (obsession). I have a feeling there's a special place for chris in the club and it's activities.

We'll certainly have plenty to go over at the next meeting (over a pint of course). Immediate topics will be to choose a name for our club, discuss the benefits of becoming AHA sanctioned (American homebrewers Association).
Electing a few members into roles such as President, Vice President and Treasurer. Scott Bort was kind enough to share his professional skills as recorder (at least once) How about hanging on to that Scott??

We can discuss and form a regular meeting agenda over a few meetings, but that will come full circle on it's own.

To those who could not make the first meeting, we hope you'll make the next.

Cheers !

Bob H

Kennywood

Back to top Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty +1 Well Done!

Post  CGreen Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Right on Ben! Now I just wonder if there is a way for us to vote on things here... I will want to pick your brain sometime and see just how far this rabbit hole goes Twisted Evil I look forward to meeting you at a future meeting.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bob (obsession is a word thrown around my house quite often). Let's keep those creative jucies flowing so we can get this name dialed in. We have some good ones in the hat already but keep 'em comming.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the next meeting. We can talk about all the new gear Santa brought us to keep making that elixir that we all love santa

Prost!

-Chris
CGreen
CGreen

Back to top Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty Learning curve

Post  admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Right...I need to learn how to operate this board. It will take time, weekends and after work mostly. The only name I thought of was Northwest Indiana Brewers Association. But, sounds too formal. Then again, are we an association? But, I think I can change things on this. Like the title, the slogan, the colors. Pretty much anything. I am going to try my very best to keep message board trolls off of this and spam. At some point, based on peoples message counts I will appoint a moderator. But, yea for now I will work of changes. Please let me know what subjects you would like added to the board.

Ben
admin
admin
Admin

https://ibru.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty club name

Post  Arcturus_57 Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 am

My daughter is in "advertising" at Ball State...I'll have her and her team come up with suggestions for a slogan/logo/whatever when we decide on our name...

Eric B

Arcturus_57

Back to top Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty Re: Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone

Post  CGreen Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 pm

We look forward to what she comes up with!
CGreen
CGreen

Back to top Go down

Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone Empty Re: Nice Job Ben- Welcome everyone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down