Illiana Beer Rackers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary.

4 posters

Go down

Meeting date change for Wyeast rep to 4/8/10

Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_lcap33%Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_lcap0%Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_lcap67%Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 15

Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Empty Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary.

Post  CGreen Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Good evening everyone. We have an opportunity to bring in a rep from Wyeast on the 8th of April. We would have to push our meeting date back from Monday to Thursday. We also have the option of just having another meeting for those interested.
CGreen
CGreen

Back to top Go down

Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Empty Re: Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary.

Post  bpear Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am

Is it possible to have the rep here on Monday? I would only assume that most here know of the product and perhaps if more were interested he may have an
opportunity to share his/her information at a later date. Just a thought... Ben
bpear
bpear

Back to top Go down

Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary. Empty Re: Wyeast rep visit possible. April meeting date change is necessary.

Post  JCoe Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 am

Ben, I'm assuming the reason for a date change would be because the rep can't be here on Monday. There would be no other reason to change it.

Does this rep have some sort of a presentation to give? At first I thought this sounded good, but then the more I thought about it, the more I wondered what the purpose would be. What was your original plan Chris?
JCoe
JCoe

Back to top Go down

Post  bpear Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 am

I see, yea I wonder what would the need for change be?
bpear
bpear

Back to top Go down

Post  CGreen Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

He is going to be in town for the craft brewers confrence, I can only assume that he has some sort of presentation to give. I have had no immediate contact with the rep thus far. I was told of the opportunity by another member of the club. I will post more details as I get them.
CGreen
CGreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatever Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Would he be bringing free samples? Twisted Evil
Whatever
Whatever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down