Illiana Beer Rackers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just saying hello from Rich

3 posters

Go down

Just saying hello from Rich Empty Just saying hello from Rich

Post  electricjesus Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Just posting here in the forum as a new user. This is Rich that has been at the last few meetings (the guy with the honey liquor). Just posting a hello and thanks for the warm welcome at the meetings. I'm still rounding up the rest of my brewing rig ( just a sanke keg and the counter flow chiller left). I will be at the beer geeks meeting and will have my 5th of liquor to trade to the brothers for my keg "boil kettle". I'm looking forward to learning more as I go along and have learned so much thanks to all of you guys especially Bob Panozzo. I am still willing to get a domain and forum set up for all of us. We can get this club more official and have sponsor banners as well as maybe try and get some group buy stuff setup so we can thank our favorite vendors and help us at the same time. Anyway, thanks for all the help and support and looking forward to Mayfest!

Rich Macys
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
electricjesus
electricjesus

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello from Rich Empty Re: Just saying hello from Rich

Post  BassClefBrews Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 am

Welcome to the forum Rich, nice to see you posting!
BassClefBrews
BassClefBrews

Back to top Go down

Post  saltydawg Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:02 am

Hey Rich, Rick here, (guy that chatted with you & the Mrs. at Wally-mart). Thanks for your offer of help with a domain. Keep us posted on your set-up, too. See you at Beer Geeks!
saltydawg
saltydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum