Illiana Beer Rackers Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN Empty Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN

Post  timcr810 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 am

Hello all. Just started home brewing a few weeks ago. First batch ( Dunkelweizen Brewers Best Kit ) turned out great, just poped the cap on the first one last night. American Pale Ale again Brewers Best Kit now on second day in secondary fermenter. Today I am starting Brewers Best Holiday Ale. Really enjoying the fun of brewing my own. I will try to make the November meeting and meet some of you.

Tim Creighton

timcr810

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN Empty Re: Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN

Post  BassClefBrews Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Welcome. Hope to see you at the meeting Monday. Don't forget about the Crown Homebrew Challenge. Seems like your Pale Ale should be ready just in time to enter. Entries need to be dropped off by 11/10/2010. Cheers!
BassClefBrews
BassClefBrews

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN Empty Re: Greetings from the newbe from Griffith, IN

Post  timcr810 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:26 pm

hope to make the meeting but depends on work

timcr810

Back to top Go down

Post  saltydawg Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Welcome to the club, and our shared obsession. Razz

I know you'll have a good time at the meeting, everyone is very friendly. Especially if you bring some tasty homebrew!!!

Rick
saltydawg
saltydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down